It is important that you do not talk to anyone hired by the insurance company prior to consulting an attorney. This will ensure that your legal rights are protected.
The basic types of damages are as follows:
- Loss of income;
- Loss of future earning capacity;
- Recovery of medical expenses you incurred for treatment of your injuries and the possibility of future medical expenses;
- Pain and suffering; and
- Past and future loss of enjoyment.
There may be other damages you are entitled to as a result of your injuries. We at Puglise Law Firm would provide the client a detailed review of their individual damages upon consultation.
Contact a qualified personal injury attorney to discuss or you can contact Puglise Law Firm to determine what type of action should be taken to preserve your legal rights.
- We will stand by our clients.
- We have protected the legal rights of our clients for over 30 years and ensured positive results.
- We welcome our clients participation in their cases and ensure that they fully understand every aspect of their claim so that they are able to render important decisions that can affect their case.
- Our attorneys are experienced trial lawyers willing and ready to represent and advocate your rights no matter the circumstances of your case.
- We are at your service 24 hours a day.
- We only represent clients who have been injured. We do not represent insurance companies nor have them as clients.
If you or someone you know has been injured in any type of accident, call the Puglise Law Firm at 770-985-9852 for a no-charge free consultation, to ensure that your legal rights are fully protected. If you like you can also e-mail us.